Friday, September 7, 2012

Herbalife Beginning!

A special thanks to Nikki Marks.
She has definitely been very helpful
in getting me started on this stuff!

First off, HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! It's a happy day for me!!!

Ok everyone, I just ordered my herbalife! I am sooo excited to get it in the mail and start using it! (of course, I have to add that my wallet is a little sad now! ha ha!) Even though it was a bit pricy, I made a good point to myself. First of all....it is nearly my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me! I got myself a gift that will benefit me for the rest of my life! Second of all, why waste my money on junk to put in my body when instead I could be taking this? So there ya have it! My journey continus with Herbalife!

It truely feels great to have the support I do. I was even talking to my dad the other night. He said he and my mom had read my blog, and are SO proud of me. Just simply HEARING that makes me want to go far! I am so incredibly motivated, its crazy! I have never felt so sure about something in my entire life!!

With that being said, this weekend is what would be considered as my birthday weekend. Which means I am most likely going to be packing in the calories. Hey, my birthday only comes once a year, and I am going to enjoy it, damnit! I am going to try my hardest to keep up with the eating routine and sticking to drinking water all weekend (when im not consuming alcohol, that is!) I plan on working out Saturday morning and Sunday at some point, which means that is only one day off from working out (today.)

Herbalife...PLEASE COME FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment