Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reason to be fit #0522


What keeps me going? That very "reason to be fit" right there. When all of you that read my blog, comment on it, or talk to me about it it inspires me to keep going. I know this is all for me and no one else, but knowing I have people following my blog, and keeping tabs on me makes it so I keep going. I will not fail!!

Ok, so my cheat day (Friday) turned into a cheat weekend...oops! I am still early in the game though, so rebounding from this won't be hard. Yesterday was my birthday, and I came from from work to find out that my Herbalife stuff had arrived! (might have been the best birthday present!) I was SOOO excited to start using it today!!

I talked to Nikki last night and she told me what to do for the morning. One shake and one of the following: multi-vitamin, cell activator, and cell-u-loss, plus fruit.  I was so excited to start that I didn't even hit the snooze button this morning!! (and for those of you that know me, that's a usual 2-3 time thing for me!) Got up, got ready and headed to the kitchen to make my shake. I had already packed my lunchbox with 2 apples, 2 sugar free jellos, and a small piece of ham for the day, so I didn't have to worry about that!

I was reading how to make the shake. 2 scoops with 8oz of non-fat milk. Ok, got the milk, got the shake powder. Scoop....hmmm. What kind of scoop? I didn't see a scoop in the container. Big scoop? Little scoop? I settled for a tablespoon. I come to find out later this morning when I talked to Nikki that the scoop is SOMEWHERE in the container. Guess I gotta dig some more :)

Anyways, I scoop the powder into the shaker and add my milk. Shake, shake, AHHH! the shake is going EVERYWHERE! Must not have had the lid on tight enough. So, needless to say, I changed my clothes quickly, tightened the lid, finished shaking and headed out the door.

When I got to work, I knew it was time for the dreaded pill taking. I don't take pills well. Maybe an ibuprofen, OK. But these pills are huge. Big glass of water, check! 3 HUGE pills, check! Courage to swallow these pills, uhhh...not exactly. I literally had to mentally prepare myself to take this pills! (pathetic, i know lol). It wasn't fun, and it was hard, but I did it!

Ok, so since I had a cheat weekend plus one, it is time to get back on track. Eating better today, started Herbalife, and DEFINITELY working out tonight. Like I said before, your kind works and positive thoughts is what gets me through my days!

:) :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your self control and determination Katie! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete