Thursday, September 27, 2012

Reason to be fit #0775



Hey all! I know it has been awhile, but I've been so busy with getting fit and healthy, I havent had time to post! Haha. In reality, work has been busy and I have been too busy myself to update.

This is going to be a short entry because I am still soo busy at work! The past week has had its ups and downs. Last Thursday was our company Pirate game trip. I used that as my "cheat day" because I just couldn't pass up a delicious buffet of food!! I was so happy with myself that even though I considered this a cheat day...I still stuck to my ground. Unhealthy food doesn't even interest me anymore! Proud self moment! Of course, still, every once in awhile, i might want a slice of pizza or something that used to be my favorite comfort foods!

After Thursday through today, I have only worked out twice. It is true what they say...the only workout you will regret is the one you DON'T do! I am so disappointed I didn't make time for myself , a simple 20 minutes, to work out!! Still, I kept thinking... 80% nutrition. I stuck to my guns and fulfilled the nutrition part!

A few days ago, i decided to jump on the scale. I weighed in 8 pound lighter than when I first weighed in. Fantastic. Talk about a jump in my motivation...that just did it right there. I am seeing results!!

I have been getting some comments from friends and family that they see changes. I feel changes but seeing them still is hard. It feels amazing for friends and family to notice my changes, not just in my physical appearance, but in my personality and positivity.

Not only am I motivating myself, but having motivation from so many people. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive!! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment